Summer 2005 CS Undergraduate Studies Committee
- (MB) Creating/Distrubuting/Collecting Student Course Assessments(Step
B1) and Instructor Course Assessments(Step B2) for Summer 2005
courses. Summary due in Fall 2005 semester.
- (MB) Creating/Distrubuting/Collecting Recent Alumni Survey (Step
B3) (for Dec 04 and May 05 Graduates) and Co-Op/Employer Survey (Step
B4). Summary due in Fall 2005 semester.
- Course Managers and Instructors prepare the following changes for Fall
05 (Step F1) (from Spring/Summer/Fall 04 assessment cycle).
- CS100 New Course Objectives (DONE)
- CS115/116/201 - add the following objectives - Implement basic error
handling - Apply appropriate problem-solving strategies - Use APIs (Application
Programmer Interfaces) and design/program APIs (DONE)
- CS350/CS351 updates to Course Overviews (DONE)
- Meet with faculty teaching a course for the first time to review objectives
and expectations for the course. CS330(Ren), CS445(Kirmani), CS458(Bistriceanu)