Project Proposal - (Due 10/19, Tuesday, in class):
- Find a problem of your interest where you can use probabilistic
graphical models. You should have a dataset for the chosen problem.
Write a proposal that includes the following components:
- Problem definition and motivation
- Dataset description
- Which tools you are planning to use
- Evaluation plan
- A project timeline
- Your proposal should be 2 pages and should address all
the required components mentioned above.
- Bring two hard copies to the class.
- Email me a soft copy (pdf) with the subject CS595 - Project Proposal.