cs450 - Spring 1996
Homeworks and Exams
- Hw1 (posted February 2), due February 16.
- Hw1 results: max=100%, min=51%, avg=81%, std_dev=15%
- Review problems for the Midterm (PostScript). Disclaimer: this problems have been used
in the past for cs450 midterm exams in classes taught by Novak Nastasic. There is no guarantee problems for your midterm will in any way resemble
this ones. However, if you know how to solve these ones you are probably
well prepared for the Midterm.
- Midterm: Version-1, Version-2
- Midterm solutions: for Version-1
- Midterm results: max=94%, min=19%, avg=69%, std_dev=16%
- Programming assignment (posted March 28), due April 25.
- Hw2 (posted March 28), due April 11.
- Hw2 results: max=99%, min=55%, avg=86%, std_dev=11%
- Hw3 (posted April 13), due April 25.
- Hw3 results: max=100%, min=51%, avg=83%, std_dev=14%
- Final exam: Version-1, Version-2
- Final exam results: max=99%, min=36%, avg=76%, std_dev=20%
- A: 10
- B: 12
- C: 3
- D: 3
- E: 1
This page has been created (January 10, 1996) by: Virgil Bistriceanu - email@example.com
Last update: May 17, 1996
Back to the Computer Science and Applied Mathematics home page