cs106 - Fall 2004
The project specification is now available.
The textbook you should be using is edition #4, not #3 as initially advertised in the syllabus.
Homeworks #1 and #2 have been posted (see below).
The lab schedule is now available in the syllabus.
Homeworks and Exams
Make sure you always show your work. This way you may get partial credit
in case the final result is wrong. In any event, please try to prove your
Failure to prove things earns you only 50% of the maximum for that particular
problem in case the answer is correct, and nothing in case the answer is
wrong. In case you can't prove something show at least your attempts or
try to give an explanation of why you gave that particular answer.
- Hw1 (Posted October 10), due October 27.
- Hw1 results: max=%, min=%, avg=%, std_dev=
- Hw2 (Posted October 10), due November 10.
- Hw2 results: max=%, min=%, avg=%, std_dev=
- Midterm results: max=84%, min=50%, avg=64%, std_dev=9
- Project (Posted October 26), due December 5.
$Id: cs106_fall2004.html,v 1.9 2004/11/18 00:01:58 virgil Exp $