Classes Created or Taught at IIT:
- CS 595/495: Social Networking: Theory and Applications
- IPRO 316: Belief Propagation in Social Networks 2012 Fall semester. Co-taught with Jennifer Miller and Sanjiv Kapoor. This is for undergraduate student project
- CS 330: Discrete Structures.
- CS 430: Introduction to Algorithms.
- CS 595: Foundations of Cyber-Physical Systems>, now CS 557.
- CS 557: Cyber-Physical Systems: Networking and Applications
- CS 530: Theory of Computing.
- CS 549: Cryptography and Network Security.
- CS 595: Economics and Computer Science.
- CS 532: Formal Languages.
- I also teach CS591-192 (Master Research and Thesis), CS691-192 (Research & Thesis for Ph.D) and CS597-192 (CS Read/special Problems).
See the complete list of courses that I taught at IIT.