cs458 - Spring 2007
Homeworks and Exams
Here you'll find posted homeworks, exams (after you take them) and class results for assignments.
- Hw1 Posted 1/27, due 2/14.
- Hw1 results: max=%, min=%, avg=%, std_dev=
- Hw2 Posted 1/27, due 2/21.
- Hw2 results: max=%, min=%, avg=%, std_dev=
No later than 2/8/07, each student must choose a topic for the class presentation.
Select a topic from one of the categories below; let your instructor know if new categories and topics should be added
to the list.
- Network Security: Network Architecture, Firewalls, Virtual Private Networks (VPN),
Wireless Security, Intrusion Detection Systems and Network Intrusion Management
- Identity Management: User ID and Password Management, Authentication, Access Control
- Platform Security: Vulnerability Management, OS security, Secure Data Storage
- Information Security Threats: Viruses, Worms and other malware, Email Threats, Web Threats,
Emerging Information Security Threats, Identity Theft, Data Security Breaches, Hacking Tools and Techniques
- Application Security: Email Security, Web Security, Secure Instant Messaging, Database Security,
Secure Software Development
- Open Source Security Tools
$Id: cs458_spring2007.html,v 1.11 2007/04/18 21:11:42 Virgil Exp $