cs330 - Fall 2001
This is the home page for cs330, sections 01 and 91.
The final will take place next Wednesday, December 12, between 8am and 10am in room SB-104
Homeworks and Exams
Make sure you always show your work. This way you may get partial credit
in case the final result is wrong. In any event, please try to prove your
Failure to prove things earns you only 50% of the maximum for that particular
problem in case the answer is correct, and nothing in case the answer is
wrong. In case you can't prove something show at least your attempts or
try to give an explanation of why you gave that particular answer.
If you have trouble printing your work, then make sure you email your work to the TA and carbon copy your instructor.
This way you will avoid a late penalty. However, you must still turn in a hardcopy, no later than two business days after the
work is due. You can drop your hardcopy in your instructor's mailbox in the CS Department, or otherwise slide it under the
door of his office.
- Hw1 (posted August 23) due September 10.
- Hw1 results: max=100%, min=63%, avg=89%, std_dev=9
- Hw2 (posted September 17) due October 3.
- Hw2 results: max=99%, min=54%, avg=80%, std_dev=11
- Programming Assignment #1 (posted September 17) due October 1.
- Midterm examination
- Midterm results: max=100%, min=38%, avg=73%, std_dev=16
- Hw3 (posted October 8) due October 29.
- Hw3 results: max=%, min=%, avg=%, std_dev=
- Hw4 (posted October 8) due November 12.
- Hw4 results: max=%, min=%, avg=%, std_dev=
- Programming Assignment #2 (posted October 20) due November 21.
- PA#2 results: max=%, min=%, avg=%, std_dev=%
$Id: cs330_fall2001.html,v 1.5 2001/12/06 18:21:45 virgil Exp $