cs330 - Spring 1996
Homeworks and Exams
Make sure you always show your work. This way you may get partial credit
in case the final result is wrong. In any event, please try to prove your
Failure to prove things earns you only 50% of the maximum for that particular
problem in case the answer is correct, and nothing in case the answer is
wrong. In case you can't prove something show at least your attempts or
try to give an explanation of why you gave that particular answer.
- Hw1 (posted January 23) due February 9.
- Hw1 solutions (PostScript)
- Hw1 results: max=97%, min=50%, avg=80%, std_dev=11%
- Hw2 (posted February 6) due February 19.
- Hw2 solutions (PostScript)
- Hw2 results: max=90%, min=30%, avg=64%, std_dev=24%
- Programming Assignment #1 (posted February 13), due March 29.
- Hw3 (posted February 19) due March 1.
- Hw3 solutions (PostScript)
- Hw3 results: max=99%, min=57, avg=67, std_dev=28
- Midterm: Version-1, Version-2, Version-3
- Hw4 (posted March 27) due April 5.
- Hw4 solutions (PostScript)
- Hw4 results: max=99%, min=40%, avg=68%, std_dev=21%
- Programming Assignment #2 (posted April 8), due April 29.
- Hw5 (posted April 13) due April 24.
- Hw5 solutions (PostScript)
- Hw5 results: max=101%, min=64%, avg=83%, std_dev=12%
- Final exam: Version-1, Version-2
- Final exam results: max=94%, min=30%, avg=68%, std_dev=20%
This page has been created (January 10, 1996) by: Virgil Bistriceanu - email@example.com
Last update: May 15, 1996
Back to the Computer Science and Applied Mathematics home page