cs330 - Spring 1997
Homeworks and Exams
Make sure you always show your work. This way you may get partial credit
in case the final result is wrong. In any event, please try to prove your
Failure to prove things earns you only 50% of the maximum for that particular
problem in case the answer is correct, and nothing in case the answer is
wrong. In case you can't prove something show at least your attempts or
try to give an explanation of why you gave that particular answer.
Hw1 (posted January 20) due February 3.
- Hw1 results: max=100%, min=40%, avg=83%, std_dev=17%
Hw2 (posted February 4) due February 10.
- Hw2 results: max=100%, min=41%, avg=70%, std_dev=22%
Programming assignment #1 (posted February 7), due March 10.
Hw3 (posted February 10) due February 17.
- Hw3 results: max=93%, min=43%, avg=73%, std_dev=14%
Hw4 (posted February 17) due February 24.
- Hw4 results: max=100%, min=43%, avg=83%, std_dev=16%
- Midterm examination:
- Midterm results: max=96%, min=22%, avg=66%, std_dev=27%
Hw5 (posted March 24) due March 31.
- Hw5 results: max=100%, min=45%, avg=71%, std_dev=18%
- Programming assignment #2 (posted March 26), due May 5, 1997.
- Part 1 -
About Time and Space Complexity
- Part 2 -
A Smart Lock
Hw6 (posted April 14) due April 21).
- Hw6 results: max=76%, min=20%, avg=53%, std_dev=17%
- Final examination:
Last update: April 14, 1997
Back to Virgil Bistriceanu's home page.
Back to the Computer
Science and Applied Mathematics home page