cs330 - Fall 1996
Homeworks and Exams
Make sure you always show your work. This way you may get partial credit
in case the final result is wrong. In any event, please try to prove your
Failure to prove things earns you only 50% of the maximum for that particular
problem in case the answer is correct, and nothing in case the answer is
wrong. In case you can't prove something show at least your attempts or
try to give an explanation of why you gave that particular answer.
- Hw1 (posted August 22) due September 10.
- Hw1 solutions (PostScript)
- Hw1 results: max=97%, min=31%, avg=81%, std_dev=12%
- Hw2 (posted September 13), due September 24.
- Hw2 solutions (PostScript)
- Hw2 results: max=94%, min=15%, avg=71%, std_dev=17%
- Hw3 (posted September 14), due October 1.
- Hw3 solutions (PostScript)
- Hw3 results: max=95%, min=33%, avg=73%, std_dev=15%
- Programming assignment #1 (posted September 16), due October 22.
- Midterm examination: Version-1, Version-2
- Midterm solutions: Version-1, Version-2
- Midterm results: max=98%, min=43%, avg=69%, std_dev=16%
- Hw4 (posted October 31) due November 12.
- Programming assignment #2 (posted November 17), due December 3
- Final examination: Version-1
Class results (all sections)
- A: 5
- B: 7
- C: 10
- D: 9
- E: 1
This page has been created (August 22, 1996) by: Virgil Bistriceanu - firstname.lastname@example.org
Last update: October 31, 1996
Back to the Computer Science and Applied Mathematics home page